Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chapter 7

This chapter is Amber’s point of view of the story. This scene is before Starr left Dru’s grandma house and she caught him at Amber house. This might get a little x-rated so if you under the age of 15 then maybe u shouldn’t read this. Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter but I hope you enjoy!! Love Jhay J

          I looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom, fixed my hair a little bit and put on my Pink Friday Mac lip stick. Dam I’m sexy I said to myself. I opened the door and returned to my room where Dru was waiting for me. Dam baby he licked his lips and looked at me. Bring yo ass over here he said again. I hopped on top of him and started kissing him he squeezed my ass as I kissed his neck down to his chest, to his stomach, and then his dick. I started sucking his dick harder and harder. He starts pulling my hair and then he came all over my mouth. I hopped on his dick and start riding it faster and faster. “Aahhhh” I kept moaning louder and louder. Dru squeezed my big tities as I rode his dick. He flipped me over and fucked me in the ass. Pounding my shit, a tear fell from my eyes. I bit my lip and said “go harder go harder “while rubbing my clit.  The best part was his head. This niggas tongue game was insane. He started licking my pussy softy and then he bit it, sticking his tongue in and out my pussy. I felt it in my stomach it was so good. I kept coming and he licked it all up. It was getting more interesting until my annoying ass brother Christian busted in. Am-ber he looked more confused than ever. Get out I yelled! Dru started putting on his clothes. Baby where you going I said sadly. I can’t do this shit! No fucking privacy in this house! Dru yelled. Baby we can finish he won’t come back. Nawl I gatta go anyway he pushed me to the side and left. I searched for my clothes and followed behind him. We walked to the front porch and there that bitch was “Starr”. Dru what the fuck she yelled! Angrily hitting him she fell to her knees crying. How could you? She asked wimping. Christian ran out and grabbed her. Starr its ok he whispered, picking her up. Yo put ha down Dru yelled at Christian. Go to hell Christian said to Dru and carried Starr down the street. Dru started to follow but I stopped him. Let them go I said, grabbing his shoulder. You don’t need her I said to him. He walked back into the house and sat on the couch. Fuck! He said. Bae its ok I’m here for you she no longer matters I told Dru. Look Amber I think you’re a nice girl but I can’t do this anymore Dru said. What! I yelled. I need to make sure Starr is ok. He said again. She’s fine! I’m sure my brother will take good care of her I replied. Listen I can’t continue messing around with you I mean after today, after what I just saw I just can’t he said looking down. So what you a bitch now? I asked folding my arms. I can’t believe you! Everybody walk around talking bout how you the man and now all of a sudden you pussy whipped I looked at him in disgrace. I am a man! He stood up and yelled. Prove it I replied. He pushed me down on the couch and fucked me harder than he ever did before. It was like he let all his anger out because when he finished my legs were so sore I could barely move. He grabbed his jacket and left me laying there. Moments later Christian walked into the house. He looked at me in disgust and sat down on the other couch. What I asked. He didn’t say anything but shook his head and turned the TV on. Weird ass I said and leaned back onto the couch. Hoe he replied. What you call me I asked sitting back up. You heard me he replied. You know what you did today was foul he kept saying. I don’t care about that bitch I said rolling my eyes. That’s somebody’s feelings you playing with he stood up and yelled! Well it’s not my fault her man like this pussy better than hers I snapped back. You’re pathetic Christian said. And you’re mad because I get dick and you still haven’t got any pussy, virgin ass I laughed. You know what I’m starting to believe you like boys. Yea that’s right you’re gay! Maybe you want Dru for yourself I teased. Shut up Christian yelled at me. He walked out and went into his room slamming his door. Yea that’s right go cry I teased. I went to take a shower and got ready to go and meet my team. I walked to the park and surprisingly nobody was there. Dam where everybody at? I thought. That’s when I saw a crowd of people surrounding the corner store. I walked towards to the police and ambulance cars. What happen here? I asked. Aahhhh Starr screamed and the police officer tried to calm her down. I stood there astonished at the dead body lying in the surveillance truck. Amber! I could hear somebody calling me but I wasn’t sure who. It was Marcia waving her hand signaling me to come here. What’s up I said to my PBM clique? Girl you missed it Sierra said. What happen? I confusingly looked. We were all at the park chillin and then we heard gun shots so we start running towards the store. We came over here and saw KiKi lying there Marcia said pointing to a spot on the ground full of blood. Dam! I said. Somebody got ha ass I said again. I felt kind of bad but then again I aint really care. Well good thing it wasn’t one of yall Marcia said looking at me and Sierra. Yall seen Dru I asked? No but umm word on the street is you had that bitch Starr crying on her knees earlier Marcia said laughing. Girl she so dramatic I replied. Look at her. We all looked at Starr throw a tantrum while the police continued to calm her down. Girl that’s a shame Marcia said laughing. We walked back to Marcia’s house but Sierra had to go so I decided I’ll spend the night with her. Marcia had a little attitude with Sierra because she left to be with her boyfriend. It seem like they had been getting into it a lot lately. Dam girl where yo people at? I asked Marcia as we arrived to her house. On vacation she replied. They aint never home I said. So what’s up with you and Sierra I curiously asked? What you mean? She replied.  It just seem like lately yall aint been “agreeing” on a lot of things. I responded. Ugh she just stupid Marcia replied. Why you say that I confusingly asked? Let’s just say she lets that little boyfriend of hers tell her what to do. Marcia said back. Wow I thought yall was “BFF” I replied. Don’t get me wrong she cool but she just been acting different I don’t like it at all Marcia said looking at me. That’s why I like you better than her she smiled at me. I blushed. Marcia was absolutely gorgeous. I mean I wasn’t gay or anything but she just does something to me that I can’t even explain. See I like you because you can think for yourself Marcia said walking towards me. Sierra she can’t do that she’s always been a follower every since we were younger Marcia got closer and closer. But you, you’re special she whispered in my ear. Special? I asked. Yea she responded. Then we started kissing. It caught me off guard but I didn’t want to stop it. But before I knew it she stopped. I looked at her confused and she just got into bed and told me to “come on”…
Chapter 8 coming soon thanks for reading! J

2 comments:

  1. Shesshh! I just discovered this story today! Read it all ; it was very good! Cant wait till the next chapter! ;)

    ReplyDelete